Ready for a happy weekend again.
You like painting, what are your plans?
Do you want to prepare?A notebook, a pen
go onA simple journey of sketchingAnd?
Sometimes you don’t need complicated strokes.
With a few strokes, you can quickly draw the scenery along the way.
For example, like this
When camping in the wild at night
Set up a tent and make a fire.
Feel the silence in the suburbs
There are sunrises, trees and rivers.
Driving through the suburbs at night
Do you remember this scenery?
Have you ever fantasized about owning an RV?
It can hold a lot of things.
Sleep wherever you drive it.
Every time I travel by car
It’s very pleasant to watch the mountains and Woods pass by outside the window. …
I believe everyone has their own yearning poems and distant places.
There is always a body and mind.
Thinking about starting on the road
Both physically and mentally.
When encountering these beautiful scenery.
Just simply record it with a brush ~
And the authors of these stick figures
He is also a person who loves to travel.
He is the illustrator:David Rollyn Powell
He comes fromUnited States of America
His main job at ordinary times is to draw illustrations.
I will also go outdoors to design wall painting and printing.
After creating these minimalist landscape stick figures,
He will draw them on the wall.
Used for decoration and guiding people like road signs.
Every time after working outdoors,
David Rollyn Powell will give himself a vacation.
Go camping or play some exciting projects.
Like rock climbing, boating and rafting.
He thinks traveling is very interesting, which can not only release
You can also increase your creative inspiration.
So, after playing tired,
David Rollyn Powell often sits on the floor.
Write down what you see along the way with a brush.
Sometimes he takes pictures with his camera when he has no time to draw.
Describe it again
This is the scenery photographed by David Rollyn Powell.
And the scenes created.
David Rollyn Powell’s painting tools are simple.
Pencils, needle pens and markers
His advice to beginners is
Before you start painting, you can type the manuscript with a simple pen.
Then draw with a needle pen or marker.
Finally, choose whether to color.
David Rollyn Powell, these landscapes are simple.
But there are still differences in the length of vision, depth and sense of space.
When painting close-ups, he will magnify things.
When painting a distant scene, it will be scaled down appropriately.
So that people can distinguish vision and space.
These are some simple landscape stick figures.
David Rollyn Powell also put them
Printed on clothes and daily necessities
Be loved and snapped up by many people
In addition to the scenery, some common small objects and animals
Through David Rollyn Powell’s design
It has also become simple and fashionable.
All right, after David Rollyn Powell.
These simple works
Next, I will teach you how to
Draw these simple landscape paintings step by step.
1. Draw the triangle stones under the tree before drawing the whole coconut tree.
2. After drawing the coconut tree, draw the hills, waves and three boats at sea in the distance.
3. Add waves, draw wild geese in the sky, and finally paint them.
1. Draw the semi-arc mountain, the tower on the mountain and the green trees next to the tower.
2. Then draw the forest behind the tower and the sea level in front of it. When drawing, everyone should focus on their relationship.
3. Draw the geese in the sky and the sailboats on the sea, and finally color them.
Mount Fuji and cherry blossoms
1. Draw the crater first, and then draw the jungle under the volcano.
2. Draw cherry blossoms under the volcano, beautiful sea level and white clouds in the sky.
3. Add ripples to the sea surface and finally color it as a whole.
A winding stream
1. Draw two curves as rivers, and then draw small trees on both sides of the river.
2. Draw mountains and white clouds in the distance, and decorate the grass with dots.
3. Draw stones and ripples, and finally paint them.
Did you find out?
These painting steps all start from the distance between us.
And then describe the things around them
In fact, everyone has different painting habits.
You can also describe it in order according to your own preferences.
Golden wheat field
Well, I have learned so many steps to draw a landscape stick figure.
I believe that everyone must have learned.
Then relax yourself this weekend.
Go out and draw a picture ~