1. Ancient civilization: Around 3100 BC, Egypt began to appear in the early kingdom period. At the same time, the Elam state in the Iranian plateau has also begun to rise. Around 2613 BC, the fourth dynasty of Egypt began to rule and the pyramids began to be built. At the same time, Harappa culture in ancient India began to flourish.
2. Ancient Empire: In about 2181 BC, the first middle period of Egypt began. About 2040 BC, the Middle Kingdom of Egypt began, and this period lasted until 1786 BC. During this period, the ancient Babylonian era also began in 2017 BC and lasted until 1595 BC.
3. The rise of Europe: In the centuries BC, the Roman Empire became the dominant force in Europe. The rule of the empire lasted for hundreds of years, and it was not until 476 AD that the Western Roman Empire finally collapsed.
4. The rise of religion: At the beginning of A.D., Christianity began to spread in the Roman Empire and became an important part of European history. At the same time, Islam has also begun to rise in the Middle East.
5. Middle Ages: In the Middle Ages, Europe experienced many wars, diseases and territorial disputes. During this period, the level of technology and knowledge in Europe has also been significantly improved.
6. Renaissance: In the 14th and 15th centuries, Europe experienced a period called Renaissance. This period is characterized by the prosperity of art, science and culture.
7. Modern world: In the 18th and 19th centuries, the industrial revolution changed the global economic structure. During this period, many countries began to shift from agricultural society to industrial society.
8. 20th century: In the 20th century, two world wars changed the global political landscape. During this period, many countries began to become independent from colonies.
9. Globalization: In recent decades, globalization has become an important global trend. This trend includes the development of economy, politics, culture and technology.
The above is a review of some major events and trends from ancient times to modern times. History is a process of continuous development and change, and these events and trends are only part of it.